NComputing, Inc, is the fastest growing desktop virtualization company in the world withover 20 million daily users in 140 countires. The company's award-winning, patented technology lowers desktop computing costs, improves manageability, and reduces both energy consumption and e-wast. It is the perfect solution for leveraging the power and potential of PCs AND cloud computing.
- Tripling the size of a computer room without increasing the IT budget.
- Reducing maintenance and support costs by 75%.
- Reducing power and cooling requirements by 90%.
- Reducing device theft and loss.
- Reduce Antivirus and UPS Cost.
Consumes 90% less energy per user
NComputing virtual desktops draw less than 5 watts of electricity (compared to 110 watts for a typical PC). Schools and colleges can reduce their carbon footprint by as much as 90% per user. NComputing has won numerous prestigious awards for its eco-friendly approach to computing. If you replace seventy PCs with ten PCs attached to sixty NComputing X series
access devices, you would save over 10,000 kilowatt-hours (kWh), which translates to over 1 metric ton of CO2 emissions per year.
L-series: Maximum flexibility using Etherent networks
The L-sweries access devices connect to the shared computer via standard Ethernet networks. That way users can be any distance from the shared PC - whether that's across the hall, across compus, or across the world. L-series products come with options that supports USB flash drives and two way audio. Upto 30 L-series users can share a single PC. And a server can support hundreds.
X-series: lowest cost and best multimidia
The X-series comes with PCI cards with either three or five connectors. The access devices connect directly to the PCI cards via standard cables (up to 33 feet long). X-series provide a rich PC experience that includes wide screen resolutions and full-screen video.
- Up to 45 users per host - Fewer PCs to manage equals lower computing costs per user.
- Ethernet Connect - Classrooms, Labs or offices can connect at greatest distances through the local Lan.
- Numo 2 SoC - Provides PC - Quality full screen video streaming.
- USB Support - Each device includes one USB 2.0 for peripheral support and two USB ports for mouse and keyboard.
- VSpace Server Software - Simple to instal, easy to configure, no complicated hypervisors to manage and no expensive annual licenses to buy.
- VSpace Management Console - Client devices are easily configured through a remote console
N - Series
Since its initial release in May of 2012, hundred of customer organizations have selected N-series Citrix Ready HDX Verified system-on-chip ?(SoC) Thin clients as their endpoint solution for Citrix deployments.
Momentum continues to grow as a result of the N-series delivering 100% of the amazingly rich HDX experience at approximately 1/3 the cost of typical HDX-capable PCs and traditional thin client devices. Powered by out third generation dual core Numo 3 sytem-on-chip n-series devices support and simplify Xen desktop, XenApp, and VDI-in-a Box desktop and application virtualization deployments with HD video while using less than 5 watts of power.
Centralized Management and Support
With web based centralized device management and mission-critical 24x7 premium support, N-series thin clients from NComputing dramatically lower both price and complexity compared to alternative endpoints and transform the economics of enterprise desktop vistualization by enabling organizations to rapidly accelerate their Citrix and HDX deployment adoption.
Smart-Station is in Thin Client Technology and offers you great benefits in terms of cost, speed, performance, security, uptime and many other benefits.
- SMART2510 is a revolutionary device that is especially designed for limited physical space and temperature concerns.
- 800MHZ / 256 MB RAM / 256 MB FLASH / SMARTFX OS
- Smart-2390 is a revolutionary device that is especially designed for limited physical space and temperature concerns. it can be easily integrated with a VESA LCD to bring you computer access at any time.
- 800MHZ / 256 MB RAM / 256 MB FLASH
- Smart-9130 LP Desktop is a revolutionary device that is especially designed for limited physical space and temperature concerns.It can be used as thin client or mini pc. SMART 9130 LP Desktop with ATOM 1.8 / 2 GB DDR3/ 8 GB SSD / 1Gbps LAN , In-built Wi-Fi